“Today” has once again lined up some big names to perform on Rockefeller Plaza this summer. The NBC morning show announced the lineup for their Citi Summer Concert Series, which actually kicked off earlier this month with a concert from Jennifer Lopez.
Other artists confirmed for this summer’s concert series include Jonas Brothers, The Chainsmokers, Andy Grammer, Meghan Trainer, OneRepublic and more.
Check out the lineup below:
- May 23rd – Hidden Heroes & Sheryl Crow
- May 31st – Thomas Rhett
- June 7th – Jonas Brothers
- June 21st - The Chainsmokers
- June 28th – Dan + Shay
- July 12th – Maggie Rogers
- July 19th – Kacey Musgraves
- July 26th – Andy Grammer
- August 16th – Aloe Blacc
- August 23rd – Lizzo
- September 2nd – Why Don’t We
- TBA – OneRepublic
- TBA – Meghan Trainor
Spice Girl Mel B had a bit of a scare this weekend when all of a sudden she couldn’t see. According to the UK press, Scary Spice was rushed to the hospital in London Friday fearing she was going blind because she “couldn't see anything” after losing vision in her right eye.
“Mel was in a really bad way,” a source says. “Mel was frantic and screaming that she couldn't see a thing…. No one knew what brought it on but she had very swift, and very good, treatment.”
Mel B already has vision problems due to a botched laser surgery about 20 years ago. There’s no word on whether her latest is related to that.
There’s been a lot of reports claiming Britney Spears wants to finally be free of her conservatorship, but sources say the singer really isn’t being controlled all that much by her father.
According to TMZ, Brit is actually pretty free to do what she wants, although she does have certain restrictions, and is followed by security at all times. They don’t really do much unless they see something to be concerned with. One thing Britney isn’t allowed is alcohol, and she’s also not allowed to have an iPhone, which is one of the restrictions she particularly doesn’t like.
“Britney does what she wants,” a source notes. “The conservatorship protects her, but with a few exceptions it doesn't restrict her in her day-to-day life."
- As for her dad, Jamie, who is her conservator, sources say he and Brit talk at least three times a day, which is actually the way Britney wants it. As for claims that Brit’s mom Lynne is pushing to take over for Jamie, sources say that isn’t the case, and Brit’s actually calling her dad “more than usual."