Paul McCartney has an over-the-top box set version of Egypt Station coming out on May 10th.
Only 3000 copies of the Traveler's Edition will be released, with pre-orders starting tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. ET. It's packed in an actual suitcase and includes:
- The original album on a two-LP set
- A vinyl EP led by the album track “Egypt Station 2,” along with three previously unreleased cuts -- “Frank Sinatra’s Party,” “Sixty Second Street” and an extended version of the single “Who Cares” -- and four live performances of Egypt Station songs recorded at Abbey Road, the Cavern Club, the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts and New York's Grand Central Station
- The album on CD and cassette, plus HD downloads of all the tracks
- Some "rare performance footage hidden inside"
- A copy of a handwritten note from McCartney; an Egypt Station illustrated map suitable for framing; postcards, baggage tickets and first class ticket; a travel journal featuring copies of Paul’s handwritten lyrics; and a 500 piece jigsaw puzzle